- Super User
Department of Mathematics
Click Here for Department Profile
click here for Syllabus
|S.No||Name of the Faculty||Designation||Profile|
|1.||Dr.BHUSIREDDY SWAROOPA||Assistant Professor||Click Here|
|2.||PAIDI SOBHA LATHA||Assistant Professor||Click Here|
- Knowledge and understanding :
Knowledge and understanding are fundamental to studying Mathematics and form the base from which to explore concepts and develop mathematical reasoning and problem-solving skills.
- Investigating patterns :
Investigating patterns allows students to experience the excitement and satisfaction of mathematical discovery. Mathematical inquiry encourages students to become risk- takers, inquirers and critical thinkers.
- Communication in Mathematics :
Mathematics provides a powerful and universal language.Students are expected to use mathematical language appropriately when communicating mathematical ideas, reasoning and findings – both orally and in writing.
Students are encouraged to choose and use ICT tools as appropriate and, where available, to enhance communication of their mathematical ideas.
- Reflection in Mathematics :
Mathematics encourages students to reflect upto their findings and problem-solving processes. Students are encouraged to share their thinking with teachers and peers and to examine different problem-solving strategies.
- Students will take real situations and develop Mathematical models to solve problems.
- Students will be able to apply analytical techniques to solve problems.
- Students will be able to create, interpret and analyze graphical representations of data and equations.
- Students will be able to face any competitive examination
Students will be able to apply Mathematical formulae and solutions in any field.