- Super User
Department of History
Learning objectives :
- Students will learn the general course of history- political, economical, social, cultural and intellectual.
- Students will learn to understand the world contextually, that is to interpret human experiences and the meanings people have given them in relationship to the place and time in which they occurred
- Students will learn to understand , analyze and evaluate both –evidences and arguments
- Students will learn to explain how and why important events happen and change overtime occurs
- Students will learn to create knowledge and communicate to others, both orally and in writing.
- Students will demonstrate knowledge of the chronology, major events, personalities and turning points of Indian history .
- Students will be offered multi-casual explanations about major historical developments based on contextual analysis of inter-related political, economical, social, cultural and intellectual processes.
- Students will be able to evaluate available historical sources in relation to their socio-cultural context and use these sources to build and support an argument.
- Students will be able to understand why historical repeats itself often.
- Students will be able to understand and historical events in an objective manner.
- Students will be able to moved themselves, their opinions and attitude towards society.
|S.No||Name of the Faculty||Designation||Profile|
|1||K. Savithri||Assistant Professor||Click here|