- Super User
Department of Economics
OBJECTIVES OF THE COURSE:
- The course was framed with both curricular and co curricular activities to make the student to get hold of the basic concepts in the subject.
- To improve students understanding levels on the application of the subject in their daily activities.
- Encouraging students to pursue higher studies in the Subject.
- To create interest among the students to opt for Research studies in the Subject.
- Students were trained to get maximum scores in the Exams both at the university exams and entrance exam by improving their writing and analytical skills.
- The department also aims at career Development of the students by guiding and suggesting them on employment opportunities.
- The department follows a humanitarian approach by taking care of the needs of each student personally.
- Helps in students in their personality development by constant motivation.
OUTCOMES OF THE COURSE:
- The Department is getting cent percent (100%) results since last four semesters.
- The enrollment number of students increased for the academic year 2017-18.
- Almost all the students are opting for higher studies after completing Degree.
- The Students going for P.G. in the Subject got also extensively increased.
|S.no||Name of the Faculty||Designation||Profile|
|1||Dr. C Sreeramulu||Principal||Click here|