- Super User
Department of Commerce
- Academic excellence: Our primary objective is to enable every student to cope up with the latest developments in contemporary, national and global level through effective transaction of the curricular and co-curricular aspects.
- Professional Excellence: The College motivates molds and prepares the students for positions of leadership in business organizations at the local, national and international levels. The capacity building of our graduates to assume productive roles are emphasized during their stay in the college and to inculcate the habit of lifelong learning. The ultimate objective is to produce commerce graduates who possess the skills, problem solving tools and professionalism essential for being successful.
- Total commitment: The College is focused on the all-round development of the students’ personality through proper education and exposure to the vast treasure of knowledge; sports facilities and by providing platforms for their socialization.
- Holistic Development: College provides exposure to learners in the latest trends in relevant branches of knowledge, competence and creativity to face global challenges. To achieve innovations in teaching-learning, research and extension activities to realize national goals, including the adoption and promotion of knowledge output for human development.
- Socially responsible Citizen: College inculcates a sense of civic responsibility, social commitment, and moral accountability among the students through social activities to with exposure to human rights, value system, culture, heritage, scientific temper and environment.
- Value-based Development: To impart quality and need based education our objective is to sensitize the students to their changing roles in society through awareness raising activities.
- After completing three years for Bachelors in Commerce (B.Com) program, students would gain a thorough grounding in the fundamentals of Commerce and Finance.
- The commerce and finance focused curriculum offers a number of specializations and practical exposures which would equip the student to face the modern-day challenges in commerce and business.
- The all-inclusive outlook of the course offer a number of value based and job oriented courses ensures that students are trained into up-to-date. In advanced accounting courses beyond the introductory level, affective development will also progress to the valuing and organization levels.
|S.No||Name of the Faculty||Designation||Profile|
|1||P.Venkata Ramudu||Assistant Professor||Click here|
|2||C. Geetha||Guest Lecturer||Click Here|
|3||B.Vani||Guest Lecturer||Click Here|