- Super User
Department of Chemistry
click here Department Profile
- Understanding the fundamentals and major concepts, Theoretical principles and experimental finding in physical, organic, inorganic and General chemistry
- Create interest in science and promotes creative thinking and activities among students by providing exposure to the realm of physical science and technical expertise.
- Provides secure foundation for research and pursue higher education in fields of science and technology.
- Students develop problem solving skills
- The Students will demonstrate a depth of knowledge and an under standing of major concepts, theoretical principles and emperimental findings in Chemistry.
- The Students will demonstrate an ability to work effectively in both class room and laboratory.
- The students will demonstrate an ability to employ critical thinking and efficient problem solving skills in areas of chemistry.
- The students will demonstrate an ability and interpret results, while observing scientific conduct.
- The Students will demonstrate the ability to use modern instrumentation for chemical analysis and separation.
- The ability to use computers for chemical simulation and computation.
- The ability to employ modern library search tools to locate, retrieve and evaluate scientific information.
- a familiarity with and application of safety and chemical hygiene regulations an practices.
- ability to join entry into professional schools, graduate programmes or the job market.
- Students will be able to explore new areas of research in both chemistry and allied fields of science & Technology.
|1||Smt L Sudheera||Assistant Professor||Click here|
|2||T Narsaiah||Contract Lecturer||click here|